Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I like this

August has been really into saying "I" this week. Yesterday, she asked to draw something while in the car. I gave her the mini-magnadoodle and she proceeded to draw. I kept on driving. Then she started announcing, "I like this!" over and over again. When I took a look, I asked her what she was drawing. She said it was a doggy. Here are some other things she's drawn:

http://www.redballoon.info/photogallery/August%20loves%20to%20draw/index.html

We all survived my first week back in the adult world (as my midwife Olga puts it). But just barely. There's less time for cleaning. So we hired a housekeeper to come every other week but are tempted to have her come every week. I have a window corner office on the 15th floor in downtown. But I have to share it with not one, but two senior directors. Ever since the merger, office space has been at a premium due to all the folks who need offices in multiple locations. Even I have two offices. Strangely, I share my main office but not the auxiliary one. My new IBM laptop showed up without a hitch, now I'm just waiting for my MacBook Pro. Lunch is my new quiet time. I'd forgotten how orderly the adult world can be.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! A corner office. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home